Prosperity for all...
...based on the principles of social justice and social solidarity
Freedom, Justice and Equality...
SPLM continues to strive for freedom, justice and equality for all...
By A Web Design
- Political Bureau passes draft Constitution
- SPLM Information Officers complete journalism, social media training
- South Sudan, Sudan begin implementing Cooperation Agreement
- Political Bureau adjourns until next week
- Political Bureau proposes increase for women, youth quotas
- SPLM leaders promote 50 percent representation for women in public life
- Political Bureau set to pass party basic documents as meeting opens
- Message: On 'temporary suspension' of SPLMToday
- In pictures: Dr. Kwaje's body received in Juba (29308 views)
- In pictures: SPLM launches campaign in Malakal (28656 views)
- In pictures: Comrade Wani launches his elections campaign (28224 views)
- In pictures: Chairman Kiir launches elections campaign (28077 views)
- In pictures: 'Yes for separation' procession (27589 views)
- In pictures: Booklet of SPLM Referendum Messages (27574 views)
- In pictures: Chairman Kiir votes (27474 views)
- In pictures: SPLM leader sworn in as first elected GOSS president (26838 views)
JUBA (March 24, 2013) – The SPLM Political Bureau Sunday adopted the party’s draft Constitution, bringing to two the number of documents the Bureau has approved so far.
JUBA (March 12, 2013) – SPLM Information Officers from all the 10 ten states of South Sudan and Abyei on Tuesday completed a five-day training in basic journalism and social media.
JUBA (March 12, 2013) – South Sudan and Sudan on Tuesday signed a deal expected to open the way for the immediate implementation of a series of agreements on post-secession issues the two countries concluded last September.