Prosperity for all...
...based on the principles of social justice and social solidarity
Freedom, Justice and Equality...
SPLM continues to strive for freedom, justice and equality for all...
By A Web Design
- SPLM confers with political parties over Sudan oil shutdown
- President Kiir refutes Bashir’s rebel support allegations
- SPLM, NLP hold 2nd roundtable discussions
- Political Bureau passes draft Constitution
- SPLM Information Officers complete journalism, social media training
- South Sudan, Sudan begin implementing Cooperation Agreement
- Political Bureau adjourns until next week
- Political Bureau proposes increase for women, youth quotas
- In pictures: Dr. Kwaje's body received in Juba (29608 views)
- In pictures: SPLM launches campaign in Malakal (28990 views)
- In pictures: Comrade Wani launches his elections campaign (28490 views)
- In pictures: Chairman Kiir launches elections campaign (28409 views)
- In pictures: 'Yes for separation' procession (27873 views)
- In pictures: Booklet of SPLM Referendum Messages (27854 views)
- In pictures: Chairman Kiir votes (27732 views)
- In pictures: SPLM leader sworn in as first elected GOSS president (27132 views)
JUBA (June 15, 2013) – The SPLM has held a meeting with the country’s other political parties to brief them on Sudan’s decision to halt the flow of South Sudan’s crude oil through its territory, the impact of the action and to consider a joint response.
JUBA (June 12, 2013) – President Salva Kiir has strongly denied offering support to Sudanese armed groups fighting the government in Khartoum, arguing that South Sudan would be better off using any excess cash it has on basic providing services for the people.
JUBA (June 1, 2013) – The Sudan Peoples’ Liberation Movement (SPLM) and the Norwegian Labor Party (NLP) held their second roundtable discussions on May 30 and May 31 under the theme: "Remaining Focused on our ideology and Commitment."